Child support payments (money orders, cashier's checks, or business checks) submitted by mail should continue to be mailed to the State Collection and Disbursement Unit (SCaDU) post office box:
NOTE: Payments sent via delivery service or any method requiring a signature must be sent to the physical location listed below instead of the PO Box:
PO Box 98950
Las Vegas, NV 89193-8950
All payments should be payable to the "State Collection and Disbursement Unit" (SCaDU) and must include the following information:
- Name (first, middle, last) of person responsible for paying child support.
- Social Security Number of person responsible for paying child support.
- Child support case number (UPI)
NOTE: Payments for the same UPI/Case Number with different suffixes (A, B, etc.) may be combined.
Child Support Center of Southern Nevada
1900 East Flamingo Road, Suite 136
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Information for Employers - Please do not include the required $2.00 fee amount with the regular child support payment; the $2.00 fee is a separate payment to the Nevada State Treasurer and must be mailed to a separate address. Withholding note for Employers for $2.00 fee information.
Also on the Premises:
- CLARK COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY FAMILY SUPPORT
- CLARK COUNTY CHILD SUPPORT COURT