Investigations & Recovery - Frequently Asked Questions

How do I report Welfare fraud in Nevada?

You may report fraud using the Division of Welfare and Supportive Services:

  • Online Complaint Form 
  • Customer Service Center
    TOLL FREE (800) 992-0900
    Southern Nevada (702) 486-1646
    Northern Nevada (775) 684-7200
    FAX (775) 684-0844

Note: Please be assured of complete confidentiality at all times in regards to your report. Please provide a name and phone number or method of contact so one of our investigators may contact you if any additional information is needed. Also, please be advised that the status and/or results of an investigation cannot be disclosed due to the confidentiality of all State administered programs.